Tugboat Races! Come watch, come race!
A message from Rachel Shrewsbury:
It is that time of year! The Vigor Seattle Maritime Festival is on the horizon. If you would like to participate in the tugboat races….please let me know .
The 28th Annual competition is the largest tugboat race in the world. This year, more than 30 boats are expected to participate. Racing is from the Grain Terminal, Pier 86, to the finish line at Pier 66.
- Fire Boat Display Noon
- Tugboat Ballet 12:10 p.m.
- Abandon Ship Demonstration 12:20 p.m.
- Workboat Parade 12:50 p.m.
- Class C Limited Tug Race 1:15 p.m.
- Class B Harbor Tug Race 2:00 p.m.
- Fireboat Firefighting Demonstration 2:30 p.m.
Participation/Information: For any information regarding Tugboat Races or Race Registration Please Contact: Rachel Shrewsbury P: 206-789-9000 E: Rachel@westerntowboat.com